Toronto Panorama at Concord CityPlace | 96.01m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

very nice pics, drum, especially like the last one.....man, this project is close to the highway, though....

Look at the elevator

IMG_March_28_09-0143.jpg

They can't count for beans.

God Almighty I wanna buy that building on the NE corner of Bathurst/Lakeshore. It's an absolute shame nothing's being done with it. Wasn't a Loblaws mentioned?

God Almighty I wanna buy that building on the NE corner of Bathurst/Lakeshore. It's an absolute shame nothing's being done with it. Wasn't a Loblaws mentioned?

Go back a couple of pages in this thread, and you'll see a bit of discussion about it.

very nice pics, drum, especially like the last one.....man, this project is close to the highway, though....

If I lived here I'd be petrified of waking up in the morning with a Mac truck in my bed!

Panorama is really starting to pick up speed. It looks like they are building a floor every 2-3 days.
3396825258_9414371c57_b.jpg

Panorama is really starting to pick up speed. It looks like they are building a floor every 2-3 days.
3396825258_9414371c57_b.jpg

wow, this photo really shows how close the condo is to the highway. :S wouldn't wana see cars zipping by my window everyday.

All these condos going up around the Gardiner (including MLS or Success) will go a long way toward hiding it from the view of pedestrians. Condos like this both bring different parts of the core closer together and diminish the feeling on dominance of the over head road way.

All these condos going up around the Gardiner (including MLS or Success) will go a long way toward hiding it from the view of pedestrians. Condos like this both bring different parts of the core closer together and diminish the feeling on dominance of the over head road way.
Agree 100%. BTW, I wish the spandrel panels contrasted more with the colour of the brick instead of trying to blend in with it, or that the brick continued all the way up the podium. Guess I'm just being nit-picky.

I agree. I recently walked under the Gardner along the west side of Yonge Street and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't a completely alienating experience. With buildings on either side, the underside of the Gardner is actually a pretty interesting urban space.

I hope panorama will have the same effect.

It would be nice to see the guardrails raised a bit higher on the Gardiner. Cars have gone off of the highway and over many times in the past, due to excessive speed, and accidents.

Back