Toronto Panorama at Concord CityPlace | 96.01m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

Omni will be leaving that location for Yonge-Dundas Square. Will any other Rogers channels be left behind in this location?

I forgot its all a monopoly nowadays and there are few independents left.

Regarding that Omni location Rogers will continue to utilize the CFMT Building for other purposes, such as administrative offices and other technical operations such as master control.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFMT_Building

10March13th-09030.jpg

12March13th-09033.jpg

13March13th-09032.jpg

Looks pretty close to the highway.

15March13th-09040.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. I love the black/grey brick. Hopefully the workmanship is good.

WOW... I love the brick, love the shape, and love the scale. This could turn out to be the best CityPlace tower yet!

This project is SO NOT Cityplace. It fits in so, so well and makes me smile. A very unexpected surprise. I'm not generally a fan of round bulidings (the Arc Condo is just so silly... like a flood came in and placed it in such an inappropriate spot)... but Panorama, I'm really impressed. Congrats to all involved.

The only negative here, I think (in terms of logistics), will be for the owners trying to get onto the Lakeshore during the day. How will those drivers be able to go east without heading up to Front St. first?

This really is turning out pretty good so far.

To answer your question, casaguy, isn't the driveway off of Dan Leckie Way? There are the new traffic lights there so vehicles could turn east and west.

March 14

Great photos Torontovibe. Here is one from Front Street looking south, Panorama is rising above the Gardiner.
3355306936_5fbb487f2b_b.jpg

Back