Undead

Member Bio
Reaction score
From today:

1BE 2.jpg

UtakataNoAnnex

Member Bio
Reaction score
...if subject was standing in said box, its head would only be poking over it. As opposed to the workers who appear to have a significant potion of their torsos in exposure.

The other elephants in the room:

1) Speaking of torsos, he seems awfully flat don't ya think?

2) It's been there 12 days without a bathroom break since you posted this first.

3) More morbidly, if where an actually deceased person then...the Coroner's Office, among other health and legal interests would be all over this. As would likely the media. :)

Edit: I'll also concede I was overthinking this and completely missed the point. :(

Last edited:

UtakataNoAnnex

Member Bio
Reaction score
Still waiting for the crown lighting. Wont br surprised if its been scrapped.
When they testing it a while back, it didn't look so great. Unless they come up with a work around for this, you maybe right.

Cadogan

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an email address whereby one can contact the building’s management team and ask them why they have forgone the original crown lighting plan; which they obviously have?

WeirdFishes

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an email address whereby one can contact the building’s management team and ask them why they have forgone the original crown lighting plan; which they obviously have?
What was the original plan? Because if it was just a few random (sloppy) interior lights, they're better off keeping them off...

ProjectEnd

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
As I've said a number of times before, the City often makes any crown lighting outside of the red, NAVCAN, blinkers a giant pain in the ass. If this is as difficult and costly a battle as I've fought in the past, I'm less inclined to blame property management since it really takes persistence and a knowledge of how the City works (something often outside of the general PM wheelhouse).

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
When they testing it a while back, it didn't look so great. Unless they come up with a work around for this, you maybe right.
That wasn't them testing crown lighting up there in the past so much as it was them turning on some utility lights so they could work.

Cadogan

Member Bio
Reaction score
As I've said a number of times before, the City often makes any crown lighting outside of the red, NAVCAN, blinkers a giant pain in the ass. If this is as difficult and costly a battle as I've fought in the past.
That you have fought? Can you elaborate, please?

How do other buildings manage to light their crowns, such as Aura, CIBC Centre, and eventually, The One?

ProjectEnd

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Aura ruined things for everyone (in the City's eyes), CIBC is a commercial building where the developer will control management and operations in perpetuity, and The One doesn't have lights yet.