One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

officedweller

Member Bio
Reaction score
yeah, looks odd.

It's suspended from awning brackets that are not centred on the revolving door.
So the ONEBLOOR signage is not even centred on those brackets.
Then there's the cross bars interfering with legibility.

They'd be better off affixing the sign to the roof of the revolving door on a pedestal.

tripwire

Member Bio
Reaction score
The ONEBLOOR signage isn't great, but I have more problems with the black "1 Bloor St. E." sign on the revolving door. At least the ONEBLOOR attempts at being glamourous, the other is just so generically bland, and I think the building deserves a lot better.

madknife

Member Bio
Reaction score
The ONEBLOOR signage isn't great, but I have more problems with the black "1 Bloor St. E." sign on the revolving door. At least the ONEBLOOR attempts at being glamourous, the other is just so generically bland, and I think the building deserves a lot better.

Maybe it's just me but everything just screams cheap in this building... From the entrance to the kitchen island in the units... Such a waste for such a great location...

julesomar

Member Bio
Reaction score
IMHO, the entire entrance, signage included, is just cheap and a disservice to the building overall.

Keyz

Member Bio
Reaction score
October 8th, 2017

DSC_7882.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_7882.jpg
    DSC_7882.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 344

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Member Bio
Reaction score
You're in 7 Jackes? Great building and great views. I have a good friend there.
I don't live there, just had access to it all weekend. The view is amazing though!

Contra

Member Bio
Reaction score
Not to mention steps to a heck of an LCBO. What a view that will be with all of the new projects on the horizon.

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Member Bio
Reaction score
Not to mention steps to a heck of an LCBO. What a view that will be with all of the new projects on the horizon.
Steps from Holy Chuck is really all that matters though.

AlbertC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Pretty incredible how the products of this development boom has greatly enhanced the Yonge & Bloor skyline cluster. Driving down the DVP or along the Leaside bridge is another amazing vantage point for it.