Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

This is going to be a lot slimmer than the renders would have suggested it seems. Love it! Can't believe we still have over 20 floors to go plus the crown.

The renders are from when it was 65 floors.

Does anyone have the layouts of the two level penthouse suites? I wasn't aware those were the plans. I'd love to see the floor plans.

AFAIK, the protocol at Urban Toronto is not to count the mechanical penthouse floors in the floor count. But if the penthouse is a two floor unit on the 75th and 76th floors, should this not be listed as 76 floors rather than 75?

what when did they change that? and wheres the render of the new roof.?

Quite a while ago, I think when they first increased the height from 65 storeys to 70. There have been no 'official' renderings of the roof, nor have there been actual renders of One Bloor on the skyline from the developer, which I found odd, but squint closely at this one and you'll see the roof fins a uniform height throughout the perimeter.

One-Bloor-condo-tower-artistic-illustration-1.jpg

Source: http://thetorontoblog.com/wp-conten...Bloor-condo-tower-artistic-illustration-1.jpg

AFAIK, the protocol at Urban Toronto is not to count the mechanical penthouse floors in the floor count. But if the penthouse is a two floor unit on the 75th and 76th floors, should this not be listed as 76 floors rather than 75?

As soon as we can confirm that there's an inhabited 76th storey, we'll change the numbers in the thread title, dataBase, etc.

You can change - 76th is the upper level of residential penthouses

Does anyone have the layouts of the two level penthouse suites? I wasn't aware those were the plans. I'd love to see the floor plans.

Don't have plans, all I know is 3 suites with a square footage around 4000-5000 sq feet each.
A Single level penthouse suite taking the East half the building at 75th
A two-story penthouse suite taking the North-West quarter of the building at 75th/76th
A two-story penthouse suite taking the South-West quarter of the building at 75th/76th

"The renders are from when it was 65 floors."

Maybe that explains why I thought this thread was way over-exaggerating how many floors are left to add. I see this building every day down Bloor street so I was curious to know how much taller it will be. This thread was indicating maybe 20 floors but when I looked at the rendering I thought, what? There can't be more than 8 or so left. Maybe that is because the rendering depicts 65 not 75 floors as mentioned above.

Back