Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

A port a potty is not 8 ft tall. My standing reach is a little above 8 ft and that would be significantly above the height of these traveling toilettes. Seven feet us more realistic, hence a depth of 56 ft or just over 17 metres.

Edit: I looked up the dimensions of a standard port a potty. (How obsessive compulsive is that?). The height of a standard one is 83" or 6'11" or 2.10 metres. Now there is a piece of information that will stick with me long after I forget mire useful information.

Thanks 67. The guys over at Great Gulf are probably having lots of laughs if they're reading these posts.

I'd be very surprised if developers or architects actually read these forums or cared about what we thought about their projects.

Well, then you'd be surprised.

I walked by it a couple hours ago and can second that. The base for the crane is there, but I'd guess it doesn't go up til next weekend.

UrbanToronto has quite a large industry following, in every area. That does not mean that all of our personal wishes are soon to be granted (we rarely achieve consensus on anything, right?), but we are increasingly considered a worthwhile method of gauging the temperature.

I was just there - no pics unfortunately but there is a giant pole sticking out of the ground at the northeast end of the site.

Back