Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

Thanks for the update.

I have finally reached the point where I am putting people who post trite, meaningless, uninformative entries to my ignore list. I did check some of your previous post to see if I was being unfair based on your entry here - does not appear so. The system would not accept your nomination - is there a reason?

87jz.jpg

Looking at that pic, I notice that those blank walls on the Bay store could use some neon and video screens.

Yea its not that im anti brutalism or anything, but the bay at yonge and bloor is possibly the worst of the worst. When i jaywalk across bloor (northbound) through traffic, it almost feels like one of those ww2 video games where you have to storm omaha beach. Its amazing that this imposing blank wall of concrete seemed like a good idea back when it was built...no wonder there is such debate about 501 yonge.

Well, in all fairness, it's a response to a comment to a dumb observation (that construction isn't running 24 hrs a day). The entire line of following humour has fallen on hard times.

Back