Toronto One Bedford | ?m | 32s | Lanterra | KPMB

I hadn't been particularly excited about this building, until I saw a few of those recent shots form Bloor Street. This is really going to add to the streetwall along that section of Bloor - can't wait to see some glass go in!

i almost wish they had just clad the entire building in that black brick next to the parking lot.

Most of the glass glazing is up on the first floor of the TOWER. It's the same spandrel colour as on the podium, sort of a taupe colour. Very clear glass, couldn't really identy a particular tint to it.

Oct. 29th

From Avenue Road & Bloor

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

A difference three weeks make

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

These people are going to have a fantastic view and it's doubtful it will ever be obstructed.

1bdfrd.jpg

yes, and free seats to athletic events too. For some reason that picture screams "Canada" to me. Must be the howling winds packed by those clouds...

yes, and free seats to athletic events too. For some reason that picture screams "Canada" to me. Must be the howling winds packed by those clouds...

And by the puny number of seats in the stadium. If that were a major US university stadium, it would almost rival the Rogers Centre/Skydome in size!

And what with the Blues selling out each and every game, why not expand?

US College Football - An enormous enterprise which is televised and supported by big-name sponsors.

Canadian College Football - Exists to be ignored, even by the students.

Back