Toronto One Bedford | ?m | 32s | Lanterra | KPMB

Once One Bedford is complete the Intercontinental should fade into the background. It's a lot less bad when all you see is the Bloor St. facade.

Besides, the only thing "bad" about its rear is that, basically, it's a rear--a matter-of-fact backdrop to the parking lot...

Since the site is backup, I can post these photo's shot Nov 30

3073610578_8bde7799d3_b.jpg

3073606680_863e682a23_b.jpg

Oooo... you being sarcastic :rolleyes: LOL

nice to see this project actually get above ground.

if snail's pace turns you on, this project must be the motherload.

it's conceivable that the design has even changed slightly. i really wanna see some new renders and finally get a feel how the stone cladding will look.

Those are some crazy numbers... That said, it's Lanterra and they're going to take their sweet time building this project.

No kidding (blixa442 said this back in 2006. June I think, post 90 of this thread)

Starting to peek above grade a mere two years after demolition began.

Oooo... you being sarcastic :rolleyes: LOL

Nope, serious. Hoarding went up Nov. 2006, and demolition nearly completed early April 2007, probably a couple of months after demolition began.

Today, 04.03.2007

hpim1574qs1.jpg

hpim1571ts7.jpg

hpim1570hf5.jpg

hpim1569od9.jpg

hpim1568jd2.jpg

hpim1567di5.jpg

There appears to be quite a bit of non-operating cranes throughout the city over the last little while.

Could it be the extreme cold weather?

I've heard that concrete does not cure properly beyond a certain temperature (can't recall what temp though).

Haha.

You guys are right. I can tell you that there has been no action yesterday and this morning at Panorama, Parade, West Harbour City, Waterparkcity. Wondering if construction guys are paid hourly or by project.

Haha.

You guys are right. I can tell you that there has been no action yesterday and this morning at Panorama, Parade, West Harbour City, Waterparkcity. Wondering if construction guys are paid hourly or by project.

Most likley by the hour.Anytime there is bad weather most of them are sent home without pay,thats the way that its always been in that industry.
Most dont mind anyways they make as much money in 2-3 days as most people make in a week.

Back