Toronto One Bedford | ?m | 32s | Lanterra | KPMB

July 31 Update:

965912901_f3590e964d_b.jpg

The big crane went up today (Saturday, December 8, 2007). It was a bit unnerving to see one worker standing on the tower about 12 metres above the ground, without any safety ropes, guiding the next piece in place.

Wierd, just yesterday I was traveling by the site and wondering when the hell they were going to put that crane in. Glad to see it up though!

Took them long enough to get a crane up there.

Every week I would go to the Timmys there and wonder why nothing seemed to be happening. Hopefully they'll build really quickly now.

ya, I just meant this hole which has been an empty spot on the north side of Bloor street for way too long...

one of the selling points: free unobstructed view of all home games at Varsity Stadium! right.

that sure is one great selling point !!! :) A team that has not won a game since the 2001 season and currently hold the record for the longest losing streak in Canadian university history, at 48 losses in a row (no end in sight either):D

that sure is one great selling point !!! :) A team that has not won a game since the 2001 season and currently hold the record for the longest losing streak in Canadian university history, at 48 losses in a row (no end in sight either):D

One day when that losing streak is ended, you'll be able to witness all the magic from your place at One Bedford.

Back