Toronto NXT & NXT2 Condominiums | ?m | 35s | Cresford | a—A

• Thread starter TheAlmightyFuzzy
  • Start date
Wht prt f th Jnr 12th pst dd y nt gt?

sorry ... didn't real enough between the lines on the Jan 12th post to understand ... anyhow NOW I get it ~ LOL :D

thought I'd post NXT's crane pics since nothing was in the thread yet ... that's all

March 27-09

IMG_March_27-09-0267.jpg

IMG_March_27-09-0260.JPG

IMG_March_27-09-0261.JPG

IMG_March_27-09-0262.JPG

IMG_March_27-09-0265.JPG

IMG_March_27-09-0264.JPG

IMG_March_27-09-0266.JPG

IMG_March_27-09-0267.JPG

IMG_March_27-09-0282.JPG

IMG_March_27-09-0272.JPG

Move in Spring 2010

Hey all,

Driving down the gardiner a few times and notice the NXT condos sign says move in spring 2010. Is the building scheduled to be ready earlier than expected? When I purchased my unit the move in date specified was fall 2010.

Also I have a unit(verde) on the south side of the building facing east. Do you guys think the ParkLake building will block my view of the CN tower? I went to the site but its a tough call to make standing at ground level.

Do you guys know if the building will be facing directly east? or will it be sort of turned southeast like the windermere?

Appreciate your feedback

Hey all,

Driving down the gardiner a few times and notice the NXT condos sign says move in spring 2010. Is the building scheduled to be ready earlier than expected? When I purchased my unit the move in date specified was fall 2010.

Also I have a unit(verde) on the south side of the building facing east. Do you guys think the ParkLake building will block my view of the CN tower? I went to the site but its a tough call to make standing at ground level.

Do you guys know if the building will be facing directly east? or will it be sort of turned southeast like the windermere?

Appreciate your feedback
Depends on which floor your unit is on. Lower floors get in sooner than upper floors.

Hey all,

Driving down the gardiner a few times and notice the NXT condos sign says move in spring 2010. Is the building scheduled to be ready earlier than expected?

Impossible. I don't think you'll be moving in for Spring 2010.

based on where NXT is now..... I would estimate occupany to START on the lowest floor sometime in late 2010 at best

in terms of views, I think your unit should be clear looking east towards downtown TO and Park Lake should be of no concern to you .... as long as Windermere By The Lake tower doesn't block you

What a fascinating juxtaposition of modernism with those townhouses. It will definitely be interesting.

May 15

The dirt is flying out of the hole now. The sweeper and water truck is needed on the Queensways. Cars sitting next to the site cover in dust.
IMG_may-15-09-0016.jpg

At grade now.
IMG_may-15-09-0018.jpg

IMG_may-15-09-0019.jpg

IMG_may-15-09-0020.jpg

Hey all,

Appreciate your feedback

I don't think Park Lake will block your view of CN tower...
As far as I know the project will be parallel to Gardiner so I'm guessing your east facing unit will actually be facing northeast...

Blur shot from the train June 12.

Above ground with more work on tower 2 taking place
IMG_june-12-09-0058.JPG

Back