Toronto Nobu Residences Toronto | 156.66m | 45s | Madison Group | Teeple Architects

Website launches tomorrow: http://noburesidences.ca/
This is now live. If you clicked on it before, try it again. I have to say I'm rather sucked in by it: it's an arrestingly gorgeous teaser! (No building images though, just the model for the time being.)

This is now live. If you clicked on it before, try it again. I have to say I'm rather sucked in by it: it's an arrestingly gorgeous teaser! (No building images though, just the model for the time being.)

Also, if you go through the registration sign-up, you get: Pre-construction sales of NOBU Residences Toronto will commence summer of 2017. Madison Group will be releasing more information on this exciting new residential community in the coming weeks.

Small rendering.

20170308_C5432_PHOTO_EN_902449.jpg

Attachments

• 20170308_C5432_PHOTO_EN_902449.jpg
    20170308_C5432_PHOTO_EN_902449.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 412
Is that gold-tinted glass? Really liking it in combination with the new black siding.

Not even mad about the O anymore.

No - Second City / Gretzky's patio is to the west of this

Is that gold-tinted glass? Really liking it in combination with the new black siding.

Not even mad about the O anymore.

It's amazing how things change when you use warm rich colours on the facade. The glossy black trim with the gold-tinted glass makes me want to forget about the O look too. This building actually looks great!

Back