Richmond Hill NEXT at Elgin East | ?m | 10s | Sequoia Grove Homes | BDP Quadrangle

It's forum rules to keep project threads only for construction updates. Nothing wrong with the discussion. Just needs to be in an appropriate thread.

It's forum rules to keep project threads only for construction updates. Nothing wrong with the discussion. Just needs to be in an appropriate thread.
But the construction updates are tied to our move in dates. Is there a separate thread discussing Elgin East move in dates?

But the construction updates are tied to our move in dates. Is there a separate thread discussing Elgin East move in dates?
No, they are asking us to begin one for all other topics bc they one should only be construction update. Don’t know why it bothers them still.

I don't make the rules and it's annoying seeing the thread bumped with non construction updates. Anyway, no big deal.

Last edited:
I don't make the rules and it's annoying seeing the thread bumped with non construction updates. Anyway, no big deal.
For some projects that do not get many construction update photos, like this one, or for ones that don't get much talk among owners (not the case here!) we don't bother with creating a second thread. If there were tons of construction photos coming in, we'd split off the real estate talk into a second thread.

Very far away pics lol. The windows seem to be up to the 9th floor for Building B. Building A seems to be getting balconies and outside finishes too. I could see workers working yesterday Saturday too on the site. A lot of blocks of townhomes making progress too.
If anyone can get updates, please share too!
AE9298C7-FB44-4F5E-8725-08BF8E04AA60.jpeg
2AEBACCB-FFA7-476B-8432-30AF669C662E.jpeg
F9729447-0B9F-4A04-B7AF-73CC6A51D8F2.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, by any chance anyone know when is block 2’s closing date? I moved so never received the notification 🤣

Hi Sammy, glad to hear from you and hope covid recovery was fine. I'm not sure but I visited the site and Building A was getting all the outside done like their Instagram video. I think a firm Nov 2023 was very surprising too since the inside likely needs a lot of time too. With this said, I understand the builders can use the excuse of pandemic to their advantage and keep delaying everything and likely we can't charge them the delay fees.

Hi Sammy, glad to hear from you and hope covid recovery was fine. I'm not sure but I visited the site and Building A was getting all the outside done like their Instagram video. I think a firm Nov 2023 was very surprising too since the inside likely needs a lot of time too. With this said, I understand the builders can use the excuse of pandemic to their advantage and keep delaying everything and likely we can't charge them the delay fees.
Thanks for the response. And yes, recovered after about a week and a half.

At this point with rates so high, selfishly I want delays. Lol.

Back