Richmond Hill NEXT at Elgin East | ?m | 10s | Sequoia Grove Homes | BDP Quadrangle

Hi everyone,
The fencing prevents from getting closer views but this is building A. Seems like all the drywalls are done and in some upper levels there were lightings fixture turned on so lightings are in too I guess. The inside of B is showing all steel framing still and none had drywall and exterior of the building still not done.
93FA661D-7834-4B39-840E-1AE198BD54CF.jpeg
4488C8B0-895B-4A5A-AAB0-934BE1B1E3C9.jpeg

Hi everyone,
The fencing prevents from getting closer views but this is building A. Seems like all the drywalls are done and in some upper levels there were lightings fixture turned on so lightings are in too I guess. The inside of B is showing all steel framing still and none had drywall and exterior of the building still not done.View attachment 507208View attachment 507209
Thanks for sharing these pictures Joyce!

IMG_0022.jpeg

Photo taken Sunday Nov 19 looking at the west end of Building B. Windows look done. Still finishing work required on north side. Note the 2 mobile cranes with workers installing finishing panels - cranes completely blocking David Eyer Drive. I’ve been to the site many times lately and construction equipment is always blocking David Eyer Drive and often blocking Saigon Drive in front of the unfinished townhouses (yellow buildings). Last notice I got from the builder said that units in Building A are finished and that PDIs were proceeding but mentioned next year for occupancy (I’m on 7th floor Of Building A). No new occupancy date provided. There is a trailer at the workers’ parking lot on Nannyberry north of Building A which is apparently for PDI meet-ups.

OK, yes, that make sense, because I know that highly skilled trade professionals are extremely scarce nowaday

OK, yes, that make sense, because I know that highly skilled trade professionals are extremely scarce nowadays.
Yeah, I get this impression that they are just giving the jobs to anyone who are willing to take it, like temp workers for farmers. However, construction is a professional artform I'm afraid.

Hello 👋
How do you book Elevator for moving!?
How was the timing!?ex it was everyday or the schedule was busy!?

Hello 👋
How do you book Elevator for moving!?
How was the timing!?ex it was everyday or the schedule was busy!?
Elevator booking through Aurora (property manager) via email or phone. Schedule: Mon-Fri 4-7 pm & 730 - 10 pm; Sat & Sun? 1230 - 330 pm & 4 - 7 pm & 730 - 1030 pm. All this info will be in your occupancy package. I put a question mark beside Sunday because Sunday is listed in one place but in another place it’s excluded. I don’t see why Sunday would be excluded. Best to book as soon as you know your movein date.

I just did my PDI today, the unit was super dirty, vent covers are not in place.
Wondering if anyone has heard from the builder about the final closing date? I am just wondering how long would be the occupancy period.

I just did my PDI today, the unit was super dirty, vent covers are not in place.
Wondering if anyone has heard from the builder about the final closing date? I am just wondering how long would be the occupancy period.
True, it seems like the final closing date would be next year, it really really long occupancy period

Building B tentative occupancy is Nov 22, 2023. Received the letter last week.
May I ask what’s your firm occupancy date? Mine is May 9th, Building B seventh floor. Worry if the builder will change the date as I have given move-out notice to my landlord.

May I ask what’s your firm occupancy date? Mine is May 9th, Building B seventh floor. Worry if the builder will change the date as I have given move-out notice to my landlord.
Hi,
The last letter received from the builder was in Nov 2023, stating my Firm Occupancy is Jun 19, 2024, 14th floor. I am guessing I would have received something by now, if that June date is to change
Congrats and keep us posted on your PDI and impressions of building B.

THanks

Back