Richmond Hill NEXT at Elgin East | ?m | 10s | Sequoia Grove Homes | BDP Quadrangle

interesting, must be building B extra 4 levels.
That's was my thinking as well.

Just wonder what happens to those who originally purchased a top floor prior to the additional ones being added. Must have been given some compensation I assume....

The top floor of building B were given the option to stay on 10th or move to 14th. I was told a few were saying they were gonna stay on the 10th and not move up.
I must add, there was no compensation if we chose to stay on the 10th.

interesting, must be building B extra 4 levels.
Just received an email from them. They are releasing new units starting at the MID 700's

Can't upload a picture on here for some reason.

It's also posted on their Insta story

Last edited:
The top floor of building B were given the option to stay on 10th or move to 14th. I was told a few were saying they were gonna stay on the 10th and not move up.
I must add, there was no compensation if we chose to stay on the 10th.
was it an upcharge to move from 10 to 14? why did some stay at 10?

was it an upcharge to move from 10 to 14? why did some stay at 10?
There was neither compensation to stay at 10, nor charges if accepting the move to 14.
There was a letter we had to sign back, so it is possible they could have changed their mind after receiving the letter.
I was just told that by that by the person who was explaining the next steps(signing the letter), that some purchasors told them they were going to stay on 10. We were both surprised considering it cost nothing to move up.

63C7DDED-78BE-4338-B891-6C2840E45DB7.png

Question here, does anyone know who is constructing the condos? Is there a partnership with another builder?

Just received a letter that the tentative occupancy date for Jun 2023 is now delayed to March 2024 for a townhouse in block 5

Last edited:
Just received a letter that the tentative occupancy date for Jun 2023 is now delayed to March 2024 for a townhouse in block 5
Thanks for letting us know. I will keep you posted if I hear anything for mine. I know some others who have actually received notices of interim occupancy for Fall 2023 for the townhouses.

Back