Toronto Nautilus Condos | ?m | 39s | Biddington | Graziani + Corazza

July 04
5904749759_f747247b10_b.jpg

5904734967_1f0d9477e2_b.jpg

5904736743_1577e03c7a_b.jpg

5904724285_0306d7399b_b.jpg

5904726209_cc39d0736f_b.jpg

Took a few pics today, the sales center just south of Nautilus is finally being dismantled. Any news on the retail side as what to expect?

Sorry for being a little pic heavy.

Last edited:
The ground floor is supposed to have almost 20,000 sq.ft. of retail according the the plans. However, I doubt it will include any major grocery as previously speculated considering Metro is opening up right around the corner in the Westlake project.

Thats a shame . . . aside from a convenience store, two restaurants and a bakery there's not much in terms of retail amenities along Marine Parade

The ground floor is supposed to have almost 20,000 sq.ft. of retail according the the plans. However, I doubt it will include any major grocery as previously speculated considering Metro is opening up right around the corner in the Westlake project.

Thats a shame . . . aside from a convenience store, two restaurants and a bakery there's not much in terms of retail amenities along Marine Parade

Yes it seems that Westlake will have some good retail Metro, LCBO etc. As for Nautilus, I hope something like a Kitchen Table or Sobeys Express opens up, it can be justified with the expected growth. Getting to the Sobeys on Queensway is a bit of a hassle (seems so close but so far) due to the highway/train track barrier if going by car. I would also like to see something like a Winerack store opening up as well as some takeout food place like Thai Express.

As for Marine Parade I expect there to be more restaurants opening up in the new developments.

There's definitely going to be one at Ocean Club similar to the style of Edens in regards to being two floors high, patio at the front, etc. There's a lot of companies interested, but only one will get chosen :) I believe The Keg and Oliver and Bonacini were on the list...

Back