Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

October 9, 2008

Drat - ya beat me to posting the art-glass! Aw well. Some more shots...

murano4-1.jpg

murano2-2.jpg

murano3-1.jpg

The last shot showing why Murano was so necessary - to keep this stretch of Bay Street from becoming Precast Alley.

murano1-2.jpg

I like it so far. I was worried at first, the description made me think of that awful building in Waterloo

What are those? Oil Sites in the Middle-East...?

lol. the atmosphere was weird tonight. i was driving and i was literally driving through clouds. it was like...clouds...no clouds....clouds....no clouds...all clearly visible, or should i say, not.

Probably that toxic gas cloud from western Pennsylvannia from a chemical leak the day before haha.
J/K.

It was just fog patches as the sun was setting.

That's a great shot. The lake has been heavily fogged in since Sunday morning, some of it has crept a little inland.

freakin awesome sunset photo! ya, that was some wierd weather yesterday. The Burlington Skyway was completely fogged in during my drive into T.O. and it just kept creeping farther inland through the night.

Ed, are the dimensions ok for a Pic of the Day?

Should be. Will try it in a few days.

The shot I'd like to see is from the south west corner of College and University. Walked by last night and they really stood out from there.

The shot I'd like to see is from the south west corner of College and University. Walked by last night and they really stood out from there.

Ask, and ye shall receive!
I happened to be passing through the area today so I remembered to bring my camera with me.
Muranos will truly look spectacular from this corner (and others of course) when fully complete.

Last edited:

Back