Toronto Mirvish Village (Honest Ed's Redevelopment) | 85.04m | 26s | Westbank | Henriquez Partners

https://henriquezpartners.com/intent-post/wood-blocks-to-unit-types/

here they show the massing studies. Does anyone know if west bank owns the other properties on the corner? They’ve done some massing ideas for them too.

31F902C0-7526-44A4-8459-D9DAEF8493CC.jpeg

Last edited:
We're getting horizontal traffic lights or is that artistic license?

I noted the street lighting and traffic signal assemblies were similar to those in Vancouver (no, those aren't horizontal signals like those used in Alberta or Texas). Probably a firm out of Vancouver, where Westbank is based. I wouldn't read anything into it.

I noted the street lighting and traffic signal assemblies were similar to those in Vancouver (no, those aren't horizontal signals like those used in Alberta or Texas). Probably a firm out of Vancouver, where Westbank is based. I wouldn't read anything into it.
I was gonna say there were so many cues that made me think Vancouver. Henriquez -Partners designed the Woodwards building there and the big rotating "W" definitely was there inspiration for the "MV" sign placed at the street corner in the render.

Although you know it's Ontario due to the yellow traffic lights. It sets it apart from Quebec and the Maritimes where they're usually black. They're black out West too if I'm not mistaken.

Would they even be allowed to show a Muji in renders if it wasn’t confirmed?

Back