Toronto Minto Midtown | 160.01m | 52s | Minto Group | Zeidler

The twin buildings on Avoca Rd., just 'in front' of the Minto towers, lower centre of the image, are actually quite beautiful.

A bit of side tracking... but some pics I took over the summer. Beauties indeed.

Summerhill095.jpg

Summerhill006.jpg

Re: are they condos or rentals; they're co-ownerships or co-ops last time I checked. Very high maintenance fees.

Would any of the new South Tower owners care to share the amount of time they waited between being able to move in and taking title (i.e., the occupancy period)? I'm waiting on a mid-teens floor in the North Tower and would be interested in knowing how this was handled previously. Thanks in advance.

I was driving down Yonge Street on my way back from Richmond Hill on Friday... and it's just amazing how much Quantum dominates the skyline from as far up as Steeles. These shots are further down though, from about York Mills.

Without a doubt, at least for me, Quantum is one of my favourite 'new' condo towers. It reminds me a bit of IFC in Hong Kong.

n122602698_35408176_7091.jpg

n122602698_35408177_9035.jpg

n122602698_35408178_1052.jpg

n122602698_35408179_2563.jpg

Great shots. I never have my camera when I'm at this intersection. It does have an IFC feel to it, but IFC is much nicer, imo. I won't forget the impact I felt when I was in Hong Kong and first saw IFC or when we went up to the observation deck.

Quantum does, however, totally deliver on all fronts. Toronto and Y&E are much better because of it.

I continue to be amazed at how much taller the north tower is than the south one...for some reason in the renderings they always seemed much closer in height. Imagine how it would have looked if the original rendering with the taller heights had been approved?

Great pics. I went down specifically to photograph the construction last weekend. Stayed home to charge my batteries for 1.5 hours so I could get a few shots at least. Got down there and batteries were still dead. :mad:

Got my confirmed possession though! August 22 :D

August 22nd would be nice...congrats. I got October 10th. I'm about halfway up though, so I figured I wouldn't be in the first group.

Back