Max Condos | 113.99m | 36s | Tribute | Graziani + Corazza

TheKingEast

Member Bio
Reaction score
Max Condos= Maximum Garbage.

It's funny because between this project and Tribute's Stantley Condominiums, they are a complete 180 from each other in terms of quality.
I get that the area is not as nice...but man I hate when developers go bargain basement. Glad not all developers think that way as that's how areas improve.

skov555

Member Bio
Reaction score
I get that the area is not as nice...but man I hate when developers go bargain basement. Glad not all developers think that way as that's how areas improve.
It is not a piece of art, but it is not as bad as some portrait it, not worse than other new buildings in that area.

someMidTowner

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
It is not a piece of art, but it is not as bad as some portrait it, not worse than other new buildings in that area.
Which new buildings in the area are worse in your opinion?

UtakataNoAnnex

Member Bio
Reaction score
I suppose it has the more lively design. Although, that area's new additions are pretty colourless, soulless and overbearing....save for the one indigenous mural that just may have saved everything there from a monochrome Hell, IMO.

...that Brutalist (?) top on the Max is surprising though. Or are they planning to do more with it?