Toronto Max Condos | 113.99m | 36s | Tribute | Graziani + Corazza

June 20, 2020

20200620_092811.jpg
20200620_092858.jpg
20200620_093411.jpg
20200620_095721.jpg

Last edited:
Max Condos= Maximum Garbage.

It's funny because between this project and Tribute's Stantley Condominiums, they are a complete 180 from each other in terms of quality.

I get that the area is not as nice...but man I hate when developers go bargain basement. Glad not all developers think that way as that's how areas improve.

I get that the area is not as nice...but man I hate when developers go bargain basement. Glad not all developers think that way as that's how areas improve.
It is not a piece of art, but it is not as bad as some portrait it, not worse than other new buildings in that area.

It is not a piece of art, but it is not as bad as some portrait it, not worse than other new buildings in that area.
Which new buildings in the area are worse in your opinion?

There's a reasonable bit of difference amongst the buildings shown in those photos; one stands out in particular as a good example of coherent design. It's easier to quibble about the others, but Max ≠ Dundas Square Gardens ≠ Pace ≠ Grid.

I suppose it has the more lively design. Although, that area's new additions are pretty colourless, soulless and overbearing....save for the one indigenous mural that just may have saved everything there from a monochrome Hell, IMO.

...that Brutalist (?) top on the Max is surprising though. Or are they planning to do more with it?

Back