Toronto Massey Tower Condos | 206.95m | 60s | MOD Developments | Hariri Pontarini

I assume the metal should either be sticking straight up or removed altogether? I am also guessing by leaving it that the concrete that "connects" here would potentially be weakened by the metal pieces sitting on top of that concrete?

If I have the position correct, there's only one more floor above that wall, and then the driveway. That shot is over on the Massey Hall side. Whatever's going on there, it's not likely a big deal.

Today:
IMG_0424.JPG

IMG_0425.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0424.JPG
    IMG_0424.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 2,956
  • IMG_0425.JPG
    IMG_0425.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 2,947
Agreed - the engineering and planning for this build is fascinating. Great work. It'll be a beauty of a tower, methinks. Sleekly upright with graceful curves.

Good to hear. I am impatiently awaiting this getting above ground. I agree with Lenser that this tower will be impressive, especially from the front. (The Yonge perspective.)

The tight space to work with reminds me of projects in NYC and London. They tend to take a while but this might just be on those cities' level of quality too.

Back