Toronto Market Wharf | 110.33m | 33s | Context Development | a—A

Any idea what the plans are for it? If I recall correctly it'll be a green roof, right? I think the townhomes in the sky will have little backyards and then it'll be a green roof in the middle. I hope it'll be a space that everyone can use and townhome residents won't feel that other residents are in their "backyards".

Have a look at a sample floor plan for one of those town homes. It looks like most of the interior courtyard space is private terraces, but there is a narrow looking corridor between the terraces that looks like it may or may not be public. Either way, it looks a bit too narrow to be of any adequate public use IMO.
mt_k2.jpg

Attachments

• mt_k2.jpg
    mt_k2.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 418
Have a look at a sample floor plan for one of those town homes. It looks like most of the interior courtyard space is private terraces, but there is a narrow looking corridor between the terraces that looks like it may or may not be public. Either way, it looks a bit too narrow to be of any adequate public use IMO.
View attachment 7013

based on the renders, I belive it is to be planters.

Wow, pretty accurate occupancy since the sales sheets had stated June. Hope this continues as the tower rises as I'm scheduled to move in next year.

Who's getting the electric car hook up in their parking space?

Never even knew it was an option. Only problem with the upgrade process is that they don't give you a list of upgrades. You have to ask about possibilities and then they do a search on their intranet. The ability for me to impulsively purchase more upgrades than necessary just isn't there! :)

If it was reasonably priced I'd take the electric car hookup just so that I'd have an outlet in my space. I do minor car repairs in my parking space, but one problem I always have is finding an electrical outlet to plug in a work light / power tools / the compressor. It'd even be nice to have that for plugging in a vacuum cleaner or the block heater. I take it you could also use an adapter to plug in an electric bike or scooter?

If it was reasonably priced I'd take the electric car hookup just so that I'd have an outlet in my space. I do minor car repairs in my parking space, but one problem I always have is finding an electrical outlet to plug in a work light / power tools / the compressor. It'd even be nice to have that for plugging in a vacuum cleaner or the block heater. I take it you could also use an adapter to plug in an electric bike or scooter?

Many Condominiums have Rules forbidding ANY car repair or cleaning inside the parking garage so even if you have an outlet you may be restricted from using it except to plug in a car (or a scooter?)

Yeah, my building has that rule, too. It's not there to stop people from doing it so much as its there to absolve the condo corporation from liability if (worst case scenario) someone were to run over my legs while I was under the car. Been doing it for several years and never had any problems tho. I'm also pretty good for putting down a dropsheet and taking all of my garbage with me, so it isn't as if I'm really bothering anyone.

Back