Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

svp, your question leaves me stymied: what do you mean? the massing of what? what corner? this building exists, as do countless pictures of it earlier in this thread.

I am sorry about that above post, my friend used my account. I explained to him what was going on. Thanks for your support anyway.

SVP

Word is that the bar will open in June and the sports apparal store in Apr/May. Run by an outfit called RealSports which is apparenlty supposed to impress you, yet I've never heard of them.

Also the bridge connection between the development and the ACC will open in a couple of months as well.

Is the bridge part of PATH? I am curious as to what route it takes inside MLS.

I'm so excited for this complex to open. Very very mixed use, and is going to change that area significantly. The way that whole area is tied together from Telus to Union to ACC to MLS is awesome.

Posted by toto in the Ritz-Carlton thread:

attachment.php

Is the bridge part of PATH? I am curious as to what route it takes inside MLS.

I'm so excited for this complex to open. Very very mixed use, and is going to change that area significantly. The way that whole area is tied together from Telus to Union to ACC to MLS is awesome.

Well yes and no, it's hard to describe. The bridge is part of the PATH and connects the MLS development to Union station. Basically there is a public walkway from the MLS building through the ACC and out into the Galleria area (which is where Gate 1 and the ticket offices are if your famillia). From there you walk through the GM hallway into Union.

Yeah-- so it connects the mixed-use/retail areas in MLS with the mixed-use/entertainment/bar/galleria space in the ACC, as well as being part of PATH.

I'm not very excited. But then, other than final game of Olympic hockey I'm not a sports fan. And, I'm no longer 21, so the idea of hanging around thousands of drunken louts doesn't appeal to me either....

agree with that! curious to see how much landscaping and trees will be part of the finished square. Some serious greenery will help to make it more hospitable.

I'm looking at getting a unit here in the South tower. However, with the north view, it looks like the Telus building is going to blocking the view into the financial district. Any guesses on what floor I need to be on to see over Telus?

I'm looking at getting a unit here in the South tower. However, with the north view, it looks like the Telus building is going to blocking the view into the financial district. Any guesses on what floor I need to be on to see over Telus?

Probably mid 30s.

Back