Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

Well done, I like the MLS project it's going to be great when it's all done and more excitement once Ice begins next door. The music you used reminded me a little of those Six Flags commercials

[video=youtube;ze72uyZfY5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze72uyZfY5Q[/video]

41 days

PCL has 41 days as of Feb 10 before occupancy of the the buildings start to take place to finish their work.

Most of the north elevator shaft was down on Wed and should be gone by the weekend.

York St is close this weekend from the Lakes Shore to Wellington for something.

The gray tile work is up on the west side of #1 tower and you miss it on the cloudy day if you are not looking for it. I miss it when I was shooting and only noticed it from the skywalk later.

York St is close this weekend from the Lakes Shore to Wellington for something.

Road Closures in this area this week are for a movie shoot. 'Red' is being filmed here - Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman, and in his 94th year - Ernest Borgnine. I do not know who is going to be on set during the road closures - it may just be supporting and / or stunt actors.

AHK

MLS and of course Telus on the right

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

by me

sany1817.jpg

sany1816m.jpg

MLS and of course Telus on the right

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Look at the full view and imagine this with ICE built. This is going to be awesome! Onw of the truly inspiring shots of our fine city.

Has anyone else noticed that they have put black asphalt around many of the concrete maple leafs outside the Air Canada Centre? I guess the bricks surrounding them sank during the winter but will they remove the asphalt when it warms up and adjust the bricks? I guess we will see!

Look at the full view and imagine this with ICE built. This is going to be awesome! Onw of the truly inspiring shots of our fine city.

I agree, those towers (and these ones from this angle) are extremely skinny!

We'll have some nice twin tower action from MLS and ICE!

*And i just noticed dt's awesome pic! well done! These towers looks great from that angle!

Sweet video updates today Cal! :D The area looks pretty dead! Once the towers are complete, there be plenty of more action!

Wow. This is definately one of my favourite projects simply because of the density this brings to the area. Just a few years ago it was a dirt field and parking lot, now it is incredible.

BTW, I have seen the render for the podium but it is somewhat disorienting. Does anybody know how the massing will meet the corner? Thanks.

SVP

Back