Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

Actually, all these condos with ss kitchens are passé now. Take a look at Elmira Stove Works' latest $3500 ranges: http://www.elmirastoveworks.com/whatsnew_details.aspx?nid=108 For example, they come in gorgeous retro
BD070601043L1_tcm10-17131.jpg
green.

That stove is hideous!

^Perhaps we need a new thread dedicated to kitchen and bathroom appliances, but show me a photo of your ideal stove, Sepiraph!

That ES range is like looking at a beautiful 1930's Duesenberg in comparison to the average ss range available from builders today--which is like driving around in a Toyota Corolla compared to the 30's machine.

And flat screen tvs.

Why does every flat screen have to be surrounded by ugly black laquer plastic?

The only issue with colour is that it distracts from the image on the screen, ideally the TV should draw as much attention away from itself and to the image instead. Though I don't mind the look of Samsung's "Touch of Color" LCD panels. Although even with black, at times the mirror-like qualities of my TV's bezel are annoying because the reflections can be be distracting.

Wow I really love the angled dual tone of the balconies. Looks so slick!
I can't wait to see this all open and people living and working here.

Last edited:
This is a nice step up from the other condos in the area. It's definitely not perfect by any means but it's moving in the right direction. I hope ICE condos continues with the improvements to the area.

This is a nice step up from the other condos in the area. It's definitely not perfect by any means but it's moving in the right direction. I hope ICE condos continues with the improvements to the area.

Agreed, I really like this complex. It's a shame that the undersides of the balconies weren't treated, most everything else appears to have turned out pretty good. I can't wait to get down there in April or May and scope it all out in person.

Shot on March 19th

Shot taken from a newly paved parking lot on Queens Quay. Guess there won't be a new development on that site for a while.

Attachments

• to-01.jpg
    to-01.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 224
It's a shame that the undersides of the balconies weren't treated, most everything else appears to have turned out pretty good.

so Lanterra is going to leave the balcony undersides exposed unfinished just like that ?? that's sloppy ~

Back