Toronto Luna at Concord CityPlace | 125.88m | 38s | Concord Adex | Core Architects

Is there a plan of the WHOLE site somewhere? There are too many damn towers with meaningless names (not only here!) and seeing a plan of the whole site from Blue Jays Way to Bathurst and Front to Lakeshore would be great.

Looking at that master plan..... what are all those buildings west of the "cityplace central park"? thats not... MORE cityplace is it? I know that the smaller buildings between N1/N2 and the park are the smaller final buildings by concord.... but, that looks like a lot of space west of the park..

Between N1/N2 and the park will be the community centre and school. I think Parade is actually the last phase that CityPlace will be building west of Spadina, the rest are TCHC as c_o_c said.

Does anyone have the plans for the community centre/school south of Luna? Although I don't expect either building to be THAT tall, but I wonder how many children the school board expects to serve in the CityPlace community. Also, it would be nice to know what amenities residents of the area will have with the construction of the community centre.

It does look as though Cityplace has the intentions of developing all the way to Bathurst, but I am not sure if they own the land to this point or not. Also, why are they not going to connect, I believe its Portland, to the new grid in Cityplace? I know there is supposed to be a pedestrian bridge, but another north/south axis point would have been pretty smart, especially considering it runs all the way down to Lakeshore.

p5

From Apex on Friday night:

2394457648_c2992d02af_b.jpg

Love the picture! Thanks Mike. I drove by the site this past weekend, doesn't seem like much underway so far. Closing date is fall of 2009, a year after the initial closing date. Fingers crossed.

great picture! this one looks like its ready to rock... should be some good progress through the summer. I'm assuming the pit to the west is for Parade which is not far behind. What an amazing frenzy of activity CityPlace continues to be...

Some Model Pics

Not much and please excuse the poor quality (shot through a window), but enjoy nonetheless...

2496580648_fcd74a6e3b.jpg

2495754913_98ed5b0651.jpg

2495753575_054fa25582_b.jpg

Coming soon!

Back