Toronto Lower Don Lands Redevelopment | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

And still a way to get across!
I think we're all familiar with the concept of using boats to get to the island. I'm not sure what pointing to Kingston's water taxi service has to do with anything as we already have similar services that go to our islands. Care to be more specific?

Of course! Posting this is just a simple way to highlight the point that small, effective measures can be taken while large-scale projects are being studied. This is a larger vessel with a set route and fare frequently scheduled enough that people can rely on it throughout the day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: max
I am curious as to why Bradford, Holyday or Perruzza voted against - presuming rather different reasons.

AoD

Bradford's reason can likely be seen in his motion, that lost:

1719519894995.png

NavCan and Ports Toronto/The Airport are expressing concerns over impacts on flight paths as I understand it. This can also be seen in the 309 Cherry application.

All finished.

My Villiers Island penthouse is on the south-west corner of the terracotta tower in the centre of the pic, over-looking the parks and Cherry Street South bridge.

NORM-LI_240514_EXT_AERIAL_VF_03%20%28Villiers%20Island%20-%201280%29.jpg

waterfrontoronto

Last edited:
Looks like it will be a pretty awesome place to live so long as you have a car.

Super easy access to the DVP. Easy access to bike paths for fun rides. Right next to the water. Close to city airport for getting out of town. Big park right at your doorstep. Loblaws nearby.

I would totally buy a place here. Guess move in date is about 10 years away realistically?

I would totally buy a place here. Guess move in date is about 10 years away realistically?
Who would want to live next to you?

entertainment-2015-06-train-your-drone-01.jpg

Link

And people who live in glass houses ... "Close the damn curtains Archie, I'm changing! That damn drone..."

All finished.

My Villiers Island penthouse is on the south-west corner of the terracotta tower in the centre of the pic, over-looking the parks and Cherry Street South bridge.

NORM-LI_240514_EXT_AERIAL_VF_03%20%28Villiers%20Island%20-%201280%29.jpg

waterfrontoronto
I like that the buildings on Villiers Island are different in colour and style. But I don't like that all the tall buildings are located in one section of this island. They should be distributed evenly around the island it looks more better in my opinion!

I like that the buildings on Villiers Island are different in colour and style. But I don't like that all the tall buildings are located in one section of this island. They should be distributed evenly around the island it looks more better in my opinion!
Can't really get too excited by how the buildings look at this point, this is just an artistic interpretation of the massing.

Back