Toronto Lower Don Lands Redevelopment | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

I took my toddler out to Cherry St over the Christmas break and his mind was blown. So many bulldozers, loaders, dump trucks and cement trucks.
He will clearly fit into the UT community perfectly - we are looking forward to his first post or maybe a rendering? This may inspire him as it has a truck?
child.png

I'm pretty sure he'd be the first to tell you this is a tractor, not a truck!
I fear that you are not preparing him for 'the real world' of UT very well - this is a rendering so things mean what you say they mean or what you want them to mean! Time to start him on Alice through the Looking Glass!

“When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.”​

I fear that you are not preparing him for 'the real world' of UT very well - this is a rendering so things mean what you say they mean or what you want them to mean! Time to start him on Alice through the Looking Glass!

“When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.”​

He does have a baby version of Alice in Wonderland, but sadly I don't think it includes that quote.

Back