Toronto Legacy, Ultra, and Yorkland at Heron's Hill | ?m | 40s | Mattamy Homes | Graziani + Corazza

It was the juxtaposition beside the swell pic of the big shiny glass tower that tipped me off, I don't pay attention to blobby little smilie thingies.:eek:

The pic was related to the 'loo's pretty good' comment...nothing is ever sarcastic when the honour of the Sheppard subway is at stake! I shalt defend ye Stubway!

Sarcasm or no sarcasm, I shalt defend the Stubway from ravenous curs, charlatans, harlots, downtowners, LRT-fans, and Mike Harris.

Hey - I don't like ravenous curs, charlatans, harlots, downtowners, LRT-fans, or Mike Harris either! We could be friends!

Oh wait, I often like downtowners, sometimes harlots, and once-in-a-while an LRT-fan.

Could be touch-and-go.

/\ Yet there is little mention of Ontario's great public transit guru, the the magnanimous Mike Harris, in that second list interchange!

Ultra @ Heron's Hill

Seems like Monarch just released the second tower this weekend ... same design as phase one but taller ... 38 storeys with project occupancy December 2012 ... first tower ('Legacy') is projected to complete by December 2010

33e31f05-2d82-4611-8e35-f041608f8952.jpg

Damn, look at that forest. Are they serious and think they can sell this building advertising a forest surrounding it. The building looks like it was placed in the middle of Northern Ontario.

The rendering makes you think there might be actually be herons living there. A Heron Europa in the parking garage, maybe, and some cranes (of the construction variety), but no birds.

Back