Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

Today:

2mhSf9b.jpg

d282049.jpg

Rainy Season

It's about time they put a roof on the L Tower ...

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the structure they built at the top. It looks like three small construction platforms. Is that just to help facilitate the final cladding installation.

Seeing how nice the cn tower looks lit up at night, it's a shame that there aren't a lot of other buildings with light features.

Seeing how nice the cn tower looks lit up at night, it's a shame that there aren't a lot of other buildings with light features.

I like LED light features atop buildings too, especially in the winter when it's so drab all day. The problem is after a few years some of the condo corps. haven't budgeted for breakdown repairs, replacements and such so they go dark, or in the case of The Met (Carlton at Yonge) pulse through colour patterns in test mode since May. The RBC building turns off their LED light feature at around 11pm, I think it should be on until the night crawlers have left the bars and gone home, say, 3am'ish. In the end it once again comes back to lack of civic pride with some of these buildings that let their light features expire.

Nice photo Razz, CN framed perfectly by the Moon and Venus, and even the crescent L Tower. Superb eye!
I was out walking and saw it also, a beautiful celestial sight.

Last edited:
The preview for next week's episode of Amazing Race Canada shows teams rappelling or otherwise dangling off the side of L Tower. Not sure when that was filmed but I'm sure people can figure it out by the construction progress.

Back