Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

Considering that it has been the top show in Canada since airing July 15th...with many more expected to watch the season finale set in Toronto...I`d say the exposure will be incredible, too ;) Our country looks amazing in high definition. We have a ton to be proud of.

I'm surprised they didn't make a stop in Ottawa. Unless I missed an episode.

So the big question now is, why is the scaffolding so much higher than the roof itself? I can't wait to see how the finishing work all plays out up here. Fascinating!

So the big question now is, why is the scaffolding so much higher than the roof itself? I can't wait to see how the finishing work all plays out up here. Fascinating!

Does anyone know what this precarious looking scaffolding is for? (it looks like concert staging) .

Mystery resolved

Does anyone know what this precarious looking scaffolding is for? (it looks like concert staging) .

SkyJacked explained on Twitter: "It's to mount swingstages for siding installation on the east, south and west sides".

Here are two pictures taken from the south that give you a better idea. You can see two yellow swingstages sitting at penthouse level waiting to be pulled up.

SkyJacked explained on Twitter: "It's to mount swingstages for siding installation on the east, south and west sides".

Seems like a strange way to support swing stages. It's hard to visualize how the scaffolding would be used in this manner. I wonder if the L-Tower is going to be used for an action movie location shoot with the staging being used to support lighting and camera booms?

Now the whole country knows about this ah-mazing city ! :)
The Ltower looked awesome !!!

Proud Canadian !

ls17.jpg

I have a friend who works as a scaffolder in Manhattan - he was working on the One57 Tower (the one with the damaged crane during Superstorm Sandy) - some of his pictures from the top of that building were insane.

This is him 900 feet up

X5ZiRfF.jpg

Back