Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

well I suppose this is all good news....May 15 should be a milestone date for all of us...

can't help feeling cheated on the loss of the podium though....and I thought it was 57 storeys, not 49?

maybe i should take over that unit, and if only 49 storeys, i should be almost to the top. i'm still thinking should i put my money investing at L tower.

They were selling it as 57 so its most likely just another example of countless errors or they aren't including the podium floors.

Looking at the renderings and architectural model for the revised design I still count 57 floors so I think that the article is in error . This article also states that the construction costs for the condo is only $27.5 Million which must be clearly an error.

That's the cost for the renovations of the Sony Center.

That's the cost for the renovations of the Sony Center.

It may well be but thats not how it reads : quote "I am 100-per-cent sure it is coming together," said Sony CEO Dan Brambilla, of the $27.5-million condo project by Ferncastle Front St. Inc., a joint venture of Castlepoint Realty Partnership and Fernbrook Homes."

It may well be but thats not how it reads : quote "I am 100-per-cent sure it is coming together," said Sony CEO Dan Brambilla, of the $27.5-million condo project by Ferncastle Front St. Inc., a joint venture of Castlepoint Realty Partnership and Fernbrook Homes."

Oh, I wasn't trying to justify the wording in the article :)

What is the title given to someone who proofreads articles at newspaper publishers? Whatever it is, they need to start hiring ones with an education.

What is the title given to someone who proofreads articles at newspaper publishers? Whatever it is, they need to start hiring ones with an education.

A proofreader :rolleyes:

Back