Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

8643847179_3e9c8909a0_b.jpg

Nice comparison shot with the L & the Ritz, or as I call them the Razor vs the Kitchen Knife.

Last edited:
Oh, thanks a lot. Ya, it's a really nice view from George Brown College. I love the mix of the historic and modern buildings along King Street East. L Tower sticks out like a sore thumb in this view (in a great way :p)! Plus, it actually looks like a sore thumb, only blue.

Stunning shots Razz !
The building has been so distinctive on our skyline ... from all directions !

Has anyone heard from Skyjacked recently? His absence (and the lack of his amazing contributions to this thread) is very noticeable.

P.S. RiverCity and Razz, those are amazing pictures!

Has anyone heard from Skyjacked recently? His absence (and the lack of his amazing contributions to this thread) is very noticeable.

P.S. RiverCity and Razz, those are amazing pictures!
Beautiful photos... For us out of towners, these photo updates just wet the palette... Will be in TO in 6 weeks; can't wait to see all these new projects in person...

Sad that with the building finishing off skyjacked is less needed to complete things. Even though the crane is still up I'm sure hes spending less time in it then he was before. He contributed greatly to the forum he will probably post more great pics when he has the opportunity to.

@SkyJacked793

You can follow SkyJacked on twitter.com. He is still very much active and is tweeting his incredible pictures multiple times a day. Click on image below to be taken to his Twitter page.

^Or read the Yahoo News story about him that was just posted: Here

Life at the top of Toronto: Operator of Canada's tallest crane shares his amazing view with the world

MacFarlane-in-front-of-tower_crop.jpg

I'm not sure if the comment was a joke or was just really another absurd thing to say. It's getting exhausting having things like that show up in our email boxes. Daily. Sometimes hourly. I really enjoy everyone's comments, just not the tedious, non-sensical e-opinions from a few...out of thousands of the great ones that make this an amazing community.

Love Rob's photos! Truly stunning.

Back