Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

The five mulberry trees would have been bearing fruit in a couple of weeks had they been allowed to live, behind the hoarding.

I have a suggestion. Bake a mulberry pie. And at Libeskind's next public appearance, shove it in his face. That'll teach him. "Mulberry killer."

From the angle of the rendering posted, it should be called "The Backwards L Tower."

Perhaps they should add more units and build taller. This one one will be an amazing sight to behold look down front street, love it or hate it this is certainly going to be a postcard view. Great to see Libeskind making his mark on our fair skyline. I'd love to see Foster get in on the action.

Jean Nouvel

olli_torre_agbar1.jpg

Hmm.. As much as I love the Torre del Placer.. I wonder if they ever thought of that design for that defunct "gay" condo they planned years ago?

It is rather phallic isn't it?

Hmm.. As much as I love the Torre del Placer.. I wonder if they ever thought of that design for that defunct "gay" condo they planned years ago?

Is the plan totally defunct? They have knocked down the building that was sitting there, so something is being built. Perhaps it won't be marketed exclusively to the gay community. Wasn't this a Context project?

Is the plan totally defunct? They have knocked down the building that was sitting there, so something is being built. Perhaps it won't be marketed exclusively to the gay community. Wasn't this a Context project?

I have no clue, I haven't heard of anything about that project since someone posted an article on it years ago.

Back