Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

I don't see why they had to scrap the curved entrance? We already lost the boot, what was the purpose of changing this too?

The cheapening - what next? Aluminum siding?

This building will look lost without the full design (the toe of the boot) it probably doesn't matter what they do to the enterance now.

The cheapening - what next? Aluminum siding?

This building will look lost without the full design (the toe of the boot) it probably doesn't matter what they do to the enterance now.

About the aluminum siding. Funny you should mention that.. LOL. Under cladding has been going up the last few days., at least I hope it's under cladding before the final fritted cladding goes on.

I've found a drawing/render of what the corner cutout will actually look like:

L-Towersouthwest.jpg

4657024.bin

Yes. It is a sharp looking straight edge cut-out. Not curved as some other drawings showed. I think the straight angle will look sharp.

Looks like that angled corner is going to be much shorter than it appears in the renders. The peak appears to be at about the 10th floor in the pictures, but in reality looks like it will be a few storeys shorter than that. That is a shame becasue it would have made for a dramatic and grand entrance.

Looks like that angled corner is going to be much shorter than it appears in the renders. The peak appears to be at about the 10th floor in the pictures, but in reality looks like it will be a few storeys shorter than that. That is a shame becasue it would have made for a dramatic and grand entrance.

yes, a fair amount, but it should be nearly as impressive nonetheless,

Is there no curve(hope) left for this building??? honestly.... thats why we were attracted to this building.... now it has all these wishfull thinking supporters... no offense everyone... because im one of them also... extremely dissapointed
:(

Back