Toronto Ivy Condos | 102.41m | 32s | Dream | RAW Design

Great pic. Arena Gardens is a hidden gem in the Garden District. We have to work together with city planning staff and improve the park from its current disposition. Where was this picture taken from?
That was taken from the roof terrace of the Hazelburn Coop on Jarvis Street.

After looking at that last pic i thought my eyes were playing tricks on the infrastructure of that road

But obviously not, what a joke that we can let our roads deteriorate to that point,
some of this Sec-37 funds should go to fixing them, instead of parks, parks, art, and other fancy shite:eek:

The east end has always had Soviet like quality paving, it's only recently that it seems to be improving. Shuter and Gerrard are scheduled for this summer, sherbourne, front, and Richmond were done last year, etc.

Toronto's roads are horrible, but I find that they are slowly improving. I believe it's because maintenance was underfunded for years, and they only increased funding a few years ago. It takes time to take that new funding and actually apply it.

IMG_0988.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0988.JPG
    IMG_0988.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,121
way, way better. I like how you can get heights off of them now too, in metres, instead of just stories. Much clearer and easily understandable as well.

From Councillor KWT:

Date: Thursday, April 14, 2016
Time: 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Several reasons. One, it's on a side street, not on a major arterial. Two, combined with other development in the area, it will box in Arena Gardens Park.

I don't have a problem with many other development proposed or under construction in the area (Dundas Square Gardens, Ryerson, Pace, Core, 88 Queen). But do have concerns about Grid as unlike previous proposals, it eliminates low income housing, and the Pemberton proposal at Dundas and Church. The Tribute proposal for Dundas and Mutual is another major tower that will knock out more low income housing. This one, at 71 Mutual will further change the neighbourhood.

I think the area needs a breather too as we try to figure out how it best transitions from the current status to a high rise condo district.

Back