Toronto Ion Condos | ?m | 11s | Cityzen | Arch. Unfolded

Interesting to see this project, I looked very closely at the Westmount however was told by my lawyer to run and not look back... I remember after backing out of the deal my girlfriend and I drove through the parking garage for the first time, she summoned it up best by calling it very "rape-ish".

Anyone have pics of the progress?

I'm biting my tongue on what I can say, but I can say that your lawyer gave you excellent advice, worth every penny.

The last time I was in the area, the garage was closed and fenced off, and some work started. It appeared the Westmount condo residents were moved to a temporary surface lot behind the sales office.

Last edited:
Any construction updates on this one? I think this is a very interesting project and would like to see the progress. Thanks

…so they charged less for it, did something good for the environment by incorporating a pre-existing but otherwise unneeded parking garage into the base, and have improved the area by adding density as a result. It may not be glamour spot #1 in town, but this is a good news story that you're crapping on.

…so they charged less for it, did something good for the environment by incorporating a pre-existing but otherwise unneeded parking garage into the base, and have improved the area by adding density as a result. It may not be glamour spot #1 in town, but this is a good news story that you're crapping on.

Fair enough. The area needs all the help it can get, which it is getting with this and the massive hospital. Hopefully in a decade or two Keele and Wilson will be fully urbanized.

16367842155_c2bf393bcd_b.jpg

15747866263_aa9cc1de90_b.jpg

16367841345_49529699a4_b.jpg

16367841065_7ac164d4e6_b.jpg

16181635389_63e5059a68_b.jpg

2015.09.18 update

As this project comes close to completion, I'm pleasantly surprised by what I saw when I was in the area, the pop of RED immediately drew my attention which was very vivid on this otherwise cloudy day... nicely done Cityzen/Fernbrook !! (particularly in a not so pretty part of town) ... hopefully the builder will finish wrapping in the parking garage base rather than leaving the back half exposed as shown below

I'm surprised how prominent the building is from many angles, despite being tucked away on some crappy side street.

23143320412_e31f16dbf5_h.jpg

Back