Toronto Hullmark Centre | 167.94m | 45s | Tridel | Kirkor Architects

after seeing celebration square in sauga i am NOW convinced that suburbs can host mini urban outings. its too bad the tvs wont be here they would be helpful for things like new years or a leaf playoff run , whatever decade that happens in.

They objected because it would add a bit of needed animation to this dull corner.

November 12, 2011 Update:

They're almost at ground level. I've noticed they're consistently working nights and weekends, probably due to some deadline that needs to be met.
At this rate, they'll be at ground level by the end of November.

Funny enough, Emerald Park across the street seems to working at the same pace after a little bit of a lull in construction.

Hullmark%252520-%252520Nov%25252012%252520Pano.jpg

he-he, good influence? Are there four or five levels? I got confused looking at the drafts; looks like west part should get 5 levels and the east part 4? They do work fast now. A few more shots:

hc1z.jpg

hc2m.jpg

They are already building a structure on the North West corner of Yonge and Sheppard. It's all metal beams so it's going up pretty quickly.
Looking out my window, I see 3 construction sites. It really feels like Toronto is one of those booming cities in China.

3CornersOfYongeAndSheppard2011.png

emerald park to me is an extremely awkward tower on it's sides... thankfully won't be seen from there ^^^

hullmark is a huge site/buiilding. should be fun to watch.

They are already building a structure on the North West corner of Yonge and Sheppard. It's all metal beams so it's going up pretty quickly.
Looking out my window, I see 3 construction sites. It really feels like Toronto is one of those booming cities in China.

That structure on the North-West corner will be a new McDonalds. They are relocating there from a few doors away. The new one will include all the fancy McCafe stuff - couches, TVs, Triple-Foamy-Frappa-Latte-Mochaccinos...

what is the underground structure of that Mcdonald's site? Does it have subway access tunnels?

what is the underground structure of that Mcdonald's site? Does it have subway access tunnels?

The underground is the tunnel to the bus terminal as well the west side exits.

TTC wants someone to buy the whole area, so the bus terminal could go underground and the tunnel section rework. Considering how many routes and buses go into the current terminal, there is no need for a underground terminal. TTC thinks they need terminal at every station service by buses and that is no true.

MC is only a stop gap until an office developer comes along and that could be another 25 years down the road.

Could the 401 add a off / on ramp between yonge and bayview??????? I dont even get off at this exit but everytime I drive by I see how insane it is. The dozen or so Condos that are going up are only going to make that congestion worse. Im not pro car but I cant see how this area can ever become a real business HUB without better access..

Back