Toronto Hullmark Centre | 167.94m | 45s | Tridel | Kirkor Architects

A drill was back on yonge street blocking off two lanes today. Although it's no longer the Emerald Park drill since EP have since moved their drill to another lovation.

Tridel Hullmark, 25-09.jpg

No one will begrudge you if you serial post with useful information and pictures! Many of the regular snappers don't get up to NYCC much. so any info from the north country is useful, especially with a popular development like the HC.

I do not have access to my own camera that often or a cell phone camera, but I was looking at Tridel's latest picture today, below.

You can see the ramp that is being dismantled at the lower left corner of the site; there is not much left of it now. The small white backhoe at the edge of the picture is the one that they are using to dig it out now. The work is close to the edge of the pit, so the larger yellow backhoe is probably too heavy for the final work.

The trucks come along the street to the left to be loaded.

Attachments

• Tridel Hullmark, 25-09.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 304
A drill was back on yonge street blocking off two lanes today. Although it's no longer the Emerald Park drill since EP have since moved their drill to another lovation.

In the Tridel picture from my last posting, you can see the drill on Yonge Street, the curbs blocking the lane and the line up of traffic at the top of that picture.

See the top part of picture.

the progress on this project is very good. will they be at grade by the end of this year?

Sept 27 2011 Update:

- Earth ramp taken down
- About 35-40% complete on the 3rd floor
- Shoring continues along Yonge street during weekends.
- Ground floor is about 75% poured

DSC_0664.JPG

DSC_0665.JPG

DSC_0666.jpg

Sept%25252027%2525202011%252520-%252520Hullmark%252520Pano.jpg

Oct 7 2011 Update:

- 4th floor starting to be poured
- last part of ground floor is being poured
- digging on Yonge St.

pano.jpg

Digging on Yonge St. I think I remember someone saying these were the ventilation shafts for the subway.
Notice also the construction on the other corner of Yonge St. Formerly Dempsey's corner.
DSC_0673.JPG

Almost at street level. I think one more floor to go.
DSC_0672.JPG

Trees starting to change colours. This will be a very nice view next week.
DSC_0674.JPG

The last section of bare earth. Also, no more dusty balcony!
DSC_0675.JPG

man o man... Yonge/Sheppard is basically one big war zone! holes in the ground everywhere! Emerald Park, Hullmark Centre, and now that hole on the North-West corner!!!.. not to mention, there's gonna be a new development in the lot north of emerald park.

Does anyone know what is being built on the N/W corner and what is to come on the S/W corner next to Emerald Park?

i bet they trying to meet deadlines, maybe for a deal with a big corporation to set up shop in their office space

The guys smoothing the cement have to stay to finish their work. Can't wait until the next day. I've seen this often especially this time of the year when it gets dark early.

Back