Toronto Hullmark Centre | 167.94m | 45s | Tridel | Kirkor Architects

I don't think this is an OMB decision, it is a negotiated settlement with the city.

It's not even a negotiated settlement,... it's just the latest "offer" from the developer to settle,.... basically the same stuff as before. :rolleyes:

It has been posted as a proposed Toronto building on Skyscrapercity for quite some time at that height, i think the other phases are also posted, i dont know how accurate that information is but they seem to be pretty good on posting correct project heights. Should be close considering this 44 storey mixed-use tower development has 10 storeys of office.

Oh i just found this PDF, http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2007/ny/bgrd/backgroundfile-453.pdf actually it states that the north tower is proposed for 177 meters.

Thank you. That will work.

Scaled Model

thanks to ProjectEnd's leads to MBA Models

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

i absolutely love this project, especially the Dundas-Square feel with the open area at the corner. The amenities look great, very luxurious.

two thumbs up for this Tridel project :D

This is a great design building. Although it's still boxy, it gives a square back to people. Love the design. I prefer this one to 300 front. It gives a Tokyo/big city feel to it. I wish we had stuff like this downtown.

The square sells it to me too. Much better than a parking lot with a mall. The towers are nothing special, but they aren't ugly either.

Another bland, rectangular building. How thrilling...

Well, the towers aren't amazing, but at least we're getting large podiums and squares with residence on top and big screen tvs on the podium. Many big cities have this style and it works well. We just don't have those things here.

This is how all building should be built. So inviting, reminds me of all the nice buildings in Australia. Namely Southport Central, Circle on Cavill, Hilton Surfers Paradise, Juniper's Soul Surfers Paradise,

Last edited:
The square in front of the towers looks great! It reminds me those busy street corners in Tokyo :D

nice buildings and massing...I could do without the loopty-loop prints - Cinnamon whirls on the paving though!

A few bits of info from September issue of condolifemag, http://www.condolifemag.com/images/showcases/hullmark_sep09.pdf:

The master plan for Hullmark Centre features two modern and slender condominium
towers with 684 residences rising up a soaring 49 storeys above a premium office
component and prime retail shops, anchored by a high-quality grocery market.

Office Condos 85 Per Cent Sold
A limited collection of premium office condos were released for sale and are already over 85 per cent sold. These offices range from 612 to 1,074 square feet and can be combined to accommodate larger space requirements. They also come with an exclusive-use lobby, direct Yonge Street entrance and indoor access to the subway and commercial parking. This is an exceptional opportunity for those seeking a business address in the heart of downtown North York.

Plans for Construction Underway
Construction planning is currently underway. The engineering drawings are being finalized and project managers are meeting with excavators, contractors, trades and suppliers on a daily basis to get construction underway as soon as possible.

Typical fact checking error. The City of Toronto's Development Application webpage has the storey counts we state in the thread title.

Back