Project Essentials / dataBase – detailed project information, floor plans, renderings
Projects & Construction Thread
Hotel X (was Hotel in the Garden) 
Newfoundland Rd at Lake Shore Blvd West, Toronto
Developer: Exhibition Place, The Library Hotel Collection

Hotel X (was Hotel in the Garden) | ?m | 27s | Exhibition Place | NORR

mjl08

Drove along the Gardiner last night. Even the lighting is shit.

I'm tempted to donate money to next year's opponents of the councillors who sit on the board of Exhibition Place for giving this POS the green light.

syn

This has indeed turned out quite badly. It's feels like the first step in transforming the CNE grounds into a new Little North Korea.

ShonTron

Board of Exhibition Place is:

Members
Grimes and Di Ciano are the chair and vice-chair of this board, along with humps Carmichael Greb and Jimmy K? I wonder if Tory and Minnan-Wong did that to Mike Layton on purpose.

Grimey is close with the guy who runs Muzik. And Di Ciano and Grimes are very close. What that place needs is an investigative reporter with lots of time on his/her hands.

Grimes and Di Ciano are the chair and vice-chair of this board, along with humps Carmichael Greb and Jimmy K? I wonder if Tory and Minnan-Wong did that to Mike Layton on purpose.

Grimey is close with the guy who runs Muzik. And Di Ciano and Grimes are very close. What that place needs is an investigative reporter with lots of time on his/her hands.
To be fair, the Ex is in Layton's ward. But gawd the rest of the councillor reps are garbage. They should be rewarded with a seat on something utterly irrelevant - say the Graffiti Panel.

AoD