Toronto Hotel X (was Hotel in the Garden) | ?m | 27s | Exhibition Place | NORR

"Ugly Robocop vibe" is a pretty fitting end to this disaster.

Kitt-KnightRider.jpg

Drove along the Gardiner last night. Even the lighting is shit.

I'm tempted to donate money to next year's opponents of the councillors who sit on the board of Exhibition Place for giving this POS the green light.

This has indeed turned out quite badly. It's feels like the first step in transforming the CNE grounds into a new Little North Korea.

Board of Exhibition Place is:

Members

Grimes and Di Ciano are the chair and vice-chair of this board, along with humps Carmichael Greb and Jimmy K? I wonder if Tory and Minnan-Wong did that to Mike Layton on purpose.

Grimey is close with the guy who runs Muzik. And Di Ciano and Grimes are very close. What that place needs is an investigative reporter with lots of time on his/her hands.

Grimes and Di Ciano are the chair and vice-chair of this board, along with humps Carmichael Greb and Jimmy K? I wonder if Tory and Minnan-Wong did that to Mike Layton on purpose.

Grimey is close with the guy who runs Muzik. And Di Ciano and Grimes are very close. What that place needs is an investigative reporter with lots of time on his/her hands.

To be fair, the Ex is in Layton's ward. But gawd the rest of the councillor reps are garbage. They should be rewarded with a seat on something utterly irrelevant - say the Graffiti Panel.

AoD

Back