Toronto Harris Square | 50.29m | 13s | Urban Capital | Saucier + Perrotte

Not fully sure what these building permits mean or if anyone has more info, either the retail space has been sub-divided into two different stores, or a restaurant with an 'automated' component is coming, either way nice to know this won't sit vacant for long.

1618011099330.png
1618011128597.png

Also as to not bump the Phase 3 thread, there is also a recent permit there for a showroom (unsure if an auto showroom or a condo showroom).

Not fully sure what these building permits mean or if anyone has more info, either the retail space has been sub-divided into two different stores, or a restaurant with an 'automated' component is coming, either way nice to know this won't sit vacant for long.

View attachment 311670View attachment 311671
Also as to not bump the Phase 3 thread, there is also a recent permit there for a showroom (unsure if an auto showroom or a condo showroom).

In phase 3, it’s Ital Interiors which is already under construction. It must be moving from its location on King East.

View attachment 311670View attachment 311671
I've heard rumours that the two retail units here are a convenience store and a tequila bar.. not sure how successful the latter will be on such a quiet street... and in the middle of a pandemic to boot.

I've heard rumours that the two retail units here are a convenience store and a tequila bar.. not sure how successful the latter will be on such a quiet street... and in the middle of a pandemic to boot.
I’d never object to a convenience store in my building, but I also wonder how well it will do when there is already one on Front Street and a grocery store is being built steps away. Maybe the Canary Convenience is moving?

I’d never object to a convenience store in my building, but I also wonder how well it will do when there is already one on Front Street and a grocery store is being built steps away. Maybe the Canary Convenience is moving?
Sorry if I'm missing something but where is a grocery store being built in this area?

Hmmm; I'm not sold on the white tile here w/the black.

To me, it kinda of reads as a tacky version of teeth in a mouth.

I think all black or all white would have been preferable.

It might have worked if there weren't the sharp angles, and it read as just a' 'frame' for the black........

Hmmm; I'm not sold on the white tile here w/the black.

To me, it kinda of reads as a tacky version of teeth in a mouth.

I think all black or all white would have been preferable.

It might have worked if there weren't the sharp angles, and it read as just a' 'frame' for the black........

I believe the white portions are just black panels with the protective wrapper still on. If you look closely you can see the alpolic logo which is the brand of panels

Are doing the undersides of the balconies in yellow? Or is that some artifact glitch from Mr. End's camera?

Are doing the undersides of the balconies in yellow? Or is that some artifact glitch from Mr. End's camera?
thats just Bluescape not being able to finish plastering the insulation board under insulated balconies and/or interior spaces, even though they've been working on it for about 7 months now. this one's a slow-mover..

thats just Bluescape not being able to finish plastering the insulation board under insulated balconies and/or interior spaces, even though they've been working on it for about 7 months now. this one's a slow-mover..
Oh, thanks for clarifying that. That yellow was matching the yellowed podium bits...so that was throwing me.

Last edited:

Back