Toronto Harris Square | 50.29m | 13s | Urban Capital | Saucier + Perrotte

They’re setting the forms to pour the ceiling of the penthouse floor, then I imagine it will be just steel framing for the mechanical / amenities box on top?

There is curtainwall on almost every side now.

Window wall installation is progressing up to the fourth or fifth floor.

The lobby is now glassed in with more gradated yellow glass (couldn’t get a great shot of it). There is also some glass around the amenities level with a diagonal divide that I hadn’t anticipated. Not sure what the final finish will be.

Looking good!

View attachment 219919View attachment 219920View attachment 219921View attachment 219922View attachment 219923View attachment 219924View attachment 219925View attachment 219926
I could be mistaken, but I believe the angled soffit panels that stretch from the underside of the level 3 slab will meet the top of the black mullions at level 2, and so those white panels will probably just be insulated and covered. It just looks like a funny angled window right now without the mass of the soffit above

Harris_1.jpg

Harris_2.jpg

Harris_3.jpg

Harris_4.jpg

Harris_5.jpg

Harris_6.jpg

Harris_7.jpg

Harris_8.jpg

I’m digging it, but as is the case now- I’m worried about balconies ruining the look it’s got going. Looking forward to a more lively, pedestrian filled area. Should help perk up the farmers market during summer

I’m digging it, but as is the case now- I’m worried about balconies ruining the look it’s got going. Looking forward to a more lively, pedestrian filled area. Should help perk up the farmers market during summer

I'm not sure how the balconies would ruin it. They will be the exact same as the curtainwall in terms of the smoked glass and height and probably frameless judging from RC3.

If anything, they will make the design more apparent.

Saucier + Perotte are a real breath of fresh air. They've created a super impressive block in Corktown.

Let's not forget Urban Capital. They didn't go with the cheapest solution as many other developers would.

Back