Oakville Gemini Condos (Oakville) | ?m | 10s | Castleridge

A lake no more? I stumbled across this web page from Kaleido Developments, which says “Kerr St. Lofts” is launching in Fall 2022. Rendering below:

58D6755A-25AF-4EF3-BC8D-749269720DBD.jpeg

This is adjacent to the cancelled, or more likely up for further financing negotiation, Kerr Street Underpass? Looks interesting. Could be some awesome views easterly.

Something is finally happening at this site. An excavator was dropped off today. Will grab photos later.

Something is finally happening at this site. An excavator was dropped off today. Will grab photos later.
I checked on the Town arcGIS and there is an open plumbing permit.
"Site servicing for future condo towers for both 58 Shepherd and 62 Shepherd – 10 storeys and 205 units."
It was issued July 2023, but I don't remember seeing any activity at this place for a long while now.

I checked on the Town arcGIS and there is an open plumbing permit.
"Site servicing for future condo towers for both 58 Shepherd and 62 Shepherd – 10 storeys and 205 units."
It was issued July 2023, but I don't remember seeing any activity at this place for a long while now.
Drove by today. Excavator was in "the pit" doing some digging.

Groundbreaking.

Construction Commences at South Oakville’s Fastest Selling Condo: Gemini Condos

Oakville, ON – June 7, 2024 – Castleridge Homes is proud to announce the commencement of construction for Gemini
Condos, South Oakville’s fastest-selling condominium project. The groundbreaking event, held this week, was graced by
the presence of Oakville Mayor Rob Burton, who joined the Castleridge team to celebrate this significant milestone.
Saverio Caputo, a key figure at Castleridge Homes, commented, “Despite the prevailing challenges within the real estate
market over the past few years—high interest rates, housing shortages, and low construction starts—Gemini Condos
represents a beacon of optimism and progress. Today marks the beginning of this new, modern community where 205
families will soon call home, and the revitalization of Oakville’s Kerr Village.”
Gemini Condos Phase 1 Sold Out; Phase 2 Now Available
Gemini Condos has quickly captured the market’s attention, with Phase 1 completely sold out. Phase 2 is now available
for sale, offering prospective homeowners an opportunity to be part of this vibrant new community.
Only 5 minutes to the QEW and walking distance to the GO Station. Gemini Condos promises residents a lifestyle of
unparalleled convenience and luxury. Just steps from their suites, residents will enjoy:
- A rooftop terrace with gardens, pergolas, and a relaxing seating area
- An ultra-chic social lounge
- A state-of-the-art media room for watching movies and sporting events
- A games room for entertaining friends
- A party room with a kitchenette
- A fully equipped fitness center, and more
Visit the Presentation Centre:
33 Shepherd Rd., Oakville
Contact Information:
Email: info@geminicondos.ca
Phone: (416) 817-6135
For more information, visit www.Geminicondos.ca
About Castleridge Homes:
Castleridge Homes is dedicated to building quality homes and creating vibrant communities. With a focus on innovative
design, superior craftsmanship, and customer satisfaction, Castleridge Homes continues to set new standards in the real
estate industry.

Gemini Ground Breaking Captioned.jpg

Drove by the site today. The area across the street, between the Organic Garage and Gemini sales building had the shoring machine. I guess this project encompasses both sides of the road?

Last edited:
Drove by the site today. The area across the street, between the Organic Garage and Gemini sales building had the shoring machine. I guess this project encompasses both sides of the road?
The original Gemini Condos is the current site. Phase 1 is the north tower and Phase 2 is south tower.
Probably they are leasing the land for construction staging.

Screenshot_20240607-202546.png

Back