Toronto Garrison Crossing (was Fort York Pedestrian and Cycle Bridge) | ?m | ?s | City of Toronto | Pedelta

Pics from May 8, 2019

DSC05009.JPG

DSC05010.JPG

DSC05011.JPG

DSC05012.JPG

DSC05013.JPG

DSC05014.JPG

fullsizeoutput_2560.jpeg

DSC05016.JPG

DSC05017.JPG

fullsizeoutput_2561.jpeg

DSC05019.JPG

Is there a public rendering of the landscaped Ordnance park portion? I've been Googling around but couldn't find any.
I don't believe it's been planned yet. The community outdoor pool that was proposed by Cityzen way back when was rejected, I think mostly because the City wanted to use the S37 benefits from the nearby developments for just about everything, like the Garrison Crossing bridges for one. In the meantime, why no park plan here yet? In the previous Council this was in Mike Layton's ward, in the new one it's in Joe Cressy's. The last update on the City's webpage is from 2014. Maybe contact them to ask?

Last edited:
I don't believe it's been planned yet. The community outdoor pool that was proposed by Cityzen way back when was rejected, I think mostly because the City wanted to use the S37 benefits from the nearby developments for just about everything, like the Garrison Crossing bridges for one. In the meantime, why no park plan here yet? In the previous Council this was in Mike Layton's ward, in the new one it's in Joe Cressy's. The last update on the City's webpage is from 2014. Maybe contact them to ask?

The Ordnance Land is being delivered to the parks department in base park condition. There was a public meeting about it a few years back back haven't heard anything new. There is also a few million in the parks budget for this park that has been getting deferred while construction on the bridge moves along. Havent heard any real info though on timing. They may be waiting to conduct meetings once new residents move in so that the actually people that will live next door can have some say in the design.

Back