Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Pano of the entire site made from 4 wide angle shots...

3940344778_a4916b600d_o.jpg

I keep trying to figure out where the two buildings would be from that angle. Is the tallest tower in the foreground, or the background on the left?

That great shot is facing north (basically), the tall tower will be on the left closest to Bay Street & Yorkville Ave. and the smaller tower on the right closer to the Yorkville Fire Station but further north close to Scollard St.

Great photo.

I am puzzled as to why the crane is not installed on the tower that is rising in the foreground. :)

Drum and Redroom, thanks a bunch for the updates. I was really starting to wonder how this one was coming along. Looks like some good progress has been made, as it is finally out of the ground.

Cheers.

Drum and Redroom, thanks a bunch for the updates. I was really starting to wonder how this one was coming along. Looks like some good progress has been made, as it is finally out of the ground.

Cheers.

Finally out of the ground? The Four Seasons has moved at breakneck speed. Consider the massive size of the site, that excavation for four below grade levels of parking only began in June of 2008 and look where they are today. The speed at which this project has progressed so far is incredibly impressive.

That steel has me interested on the north end of the site. I wonder if the podium levels will be largely steel construction, to make it easier for things like conference rooms and such.

That steel has me interested on the north end of the site. I wonder if the podium levels will be largely steel construction, to make it easier for things like conference rooms and such.

could be. the north side has the loading bay, large ballroom, pool, and some mechanical.

Finally out of the ground? The Four Seasons has moved at breakneck speed. Consider the massive size of the site, that excavation for four below grade levels of parking only began in June of 2008 and look where they are today. The speed at which this project has progressed so far is incredibly impressive.

Oh yeah, I'm aware of the massive size of the site, given they are constructing two separate towers as well. I am merely impressed that this project is already a good 2-3 floors above ground. As you stated, break-neck speed. It's impressive stuff, and it will be great to see this one progress.

Oh yeah, I'm aware of the massive size of the site, given they are constructing two separate towers as well. I am merely impressed that this project is already a good 2-3 floors above ground. As you stated, break-neck speed. It's impressive stuff, and it will be great to see this one progress.

Right-on Translude, my post comes off as useless and hot-headed when I read it back now. Sincere apologies :)

starting work on the 3rd above-grade floor now....pic by Jasonzed at SSC...

10042009029.jpg

Back