Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

Many of us are running around town snapping photos trying to keep up with him :D
I took a shot of the Four Seasons site today by standing on a bench next to the Yorkville Firehall. The bench was unstable and down I went. Now I have bruises on my left arm, all for Urban Toronto!

I salute our brave, fallen heroes. <plays taps on trumpet>

I try to find 2 hours to do a photo shoot when I'm in town. Then I try to find more time on the weekends.

Weather plays a big part.

good wish

Many of us are running around town snapping photos trying to keep up with him :D
I took a shot of the Four Seasons site today by standing on a bench next to the Yorkville Firehall. The bench was unstable and down I went. Now I have bruises on my left arm, all for Urban Toronto!

Take good care of yourself, my "fallen hero". Hope you recover soon and we love you wonderful shot...

Take good care of yourself, my "fallen hero". Hope you recover soon and we love you wonderful shot...

Thanks Lochlyn I'm OK, nothing damaged except my ego! I actually fell as I was balancing the camera against the fence and when I rearranged my footing to get a steady shot, down I went. I should have kept the shot, in retrospect the blurry image could have been amusing. A firefighter and friend happened to be sitting out front about 10 feet from me, so I was in good hands within seconds. Very good hands ;)
There's that damned bench on the left. Beware future Four Seasons photographers!

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

19 May 2009 photo update

dsc00106q.jpg

Wow....This is massive, at the moment it must be the biggest development per sq. ft. going up in the city.:)

More than Maple Leaf Square, do you think? MLS is absolutely huge.

I'll say MLS is bigger as it had 4 cranes on site, this is only 3

3611625810_0c037e01a4_b.jpg

3 crane action at the four seasons.... looks like it will be approaching ground level shortly...

caltrane74/UT/SSC/SSP/flickr.com/youtube.com

MLS is easily bigger, and so is RBC. BAC probably has more square footage too.

Back