Toronto Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Toronto | 203.9m | 52s | Lifetime | a—A

3509590956_3831f5d165_b.jpg

Derek Flack at www.flickr.com took this

west end of the site is getting closer to grade....lots of progress here!...

Holy crap, the west side is moving up like lightening! That's incredible.

yeah that was fast, looks like one more floor to go to ground level, plus the south east side of the site only is built to the level ground since its mostly a park with fountain and all that, so makes sense they are concentrating more on the west side.

Will they have to wait until the entire site is at grade before they can start on the podium, or can they wait until just the relevant parts are ready and head on up?

Will they have to wait until the entire site is at grade before they can start on the podium, or can they wait until just the relevant parts are ready and head on up?

I'm pretty sure the west side will keep on motorin' and the team will just let the east side catch up. Structurally, it wouldn't matter whether the east side was at grade before the west continued.

drum118 = UT Hero

Many of us are running around town snapping photos trying to keep up with him :D
I took a shot of the Four Seasons site today by standing on a bench next to the Yorkville Firehall. The bench was unstable and down I went. Now I have bruises on my left arm, all for Urban Toronto!

Back